- Forget the past.
- Do stuff.
- Talk to strangers.
- Stay in touch.
- Stop bitching, venting, and complaining. They don’t make you happier.
- Go outside. Vitamin D is better than drugs.
- Don’t expect it to last forever. Everything ends and that’s okay.
- Stop buying useless crap.
- Make mistakes. Learn from them.
- Spread joy.
- Don’t bother with people you hate.
- Don’t become someone you hate.
- Play the hand you’re dealt.
- Choose not to take things personally.
- Don’t put it off.
- Help is everywhere.
- Give without limits and expectations.
- Be enthusiastic, dammit. Being above everything makes you an annoying prick.
- This too shall pass.
- You are already enough.
- What would you do if you weren’t scared? Okay, now do it.
Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know.
I want you to feel something when you hear my name
I’m not sure what I’ll do, but - well, I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live where things happen on a big scale
I don’t have the prettiest face for you to see, or the skinniest waist for you to hold, but I do have the biggest heart to love you with.